- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1 serrano chili pepper, carefully and finely minced (**)
- 2 T Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 t brown sugar
- 1 T sesame paste (Tahini)
- 2 T sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 t ginger powder
- 1/4 C yoghurt - plain, unsweetened
- Mix all ingredients, adding chili sauce, soy sauce, oil, and lime juice a bit at a time, and to taste, until the mixture is thin enough to pour.
- Make it thin, to marinate cucumber slices - medium thick, to use as salad dressing - or really thick, to use as dip for sourdough bread, or taco chips.
- The one rule is that you should make it in quantity, because it will be eaten in quantity.
Inspired by Season With Spice: Easy Thai Peanut Sauce - and limited by reality (and what I had in my kitchen).
(**) Follow Safety Precautions when you prepare this, please.